Monday, August 29, 2011

TOMIC #13 - Back to School + Metal

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited about this new challenge, because I love this theme, it's: Back to School and there's a twist, you have to put something metal, be it metallic paper or embellishment, it's up to you.

What I made is a bookmark, I absolutely love making bookmark, I love to read novel specially spy novel.



For this bookmark I use a metallic paper, distress them with DI Pumice stone, and spray it with lots of glimmer mist, then I draw a line resemble a ruler and stamp the number with 7gypsies "numero" stamp.
Please stop by my Magnolia only blog to see the details

Now, I don't know about you, but I tend to lose my bookmark, so I found a genious way (if I may say so myself LOL) to keep them, is to put magnetic paper on their back and stick them to my fridge, so everytime I need it, I just take them from my fridge door.

This bookmark joins:
Charisma Cardz - glitter it
Stamp Something - Back to School
Totally Tilda - Back to School
MDUC - Texture
Dutch Magnolia Lover - ribbon and lace
Just Magnolia - Gems - Flower - Ribbon


That's it for now, please join the fun and don't forget to read the rules on TOMIC blog.

hugs from Indonesia,
Irene

16 comments:

  1. A really gorgeous bookmark. I love it.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bookmark! and fab idea to stick it to the fridge! :) Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! :)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful bookmark...love the glimmer.
    Thanks for joining us at DML.

    Greetings Thea

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI sweetie this is stunning, i love this image and the colours are just gorgeous, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at Charisma this week :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at totally tilda & good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bookmark ! Thanks for joining us at DML. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the "Back to School" Tilda chall.lovely idea the book mark

    thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this wk

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card
    thanks for joining in at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Tilda Tag Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda back to school challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB bookmark! i love that Tilda, too - what a perfect little giftie for a miss going to school! i want to make a hundred of them. :) thanks so much for playing along at Charisma this week, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW Irene this is fantastic and so full of texture xx

    Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at MDUCxxx
    hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely bookmark really like how you made the ruler
    thanks for joining us this week at Magnolia Down Under
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh...wowie!!!!
    What a lovely bookmark....I'm really jealous at the person who gets it...it's gorgeous!
    Thanks for entering our DML-Challenge!
    Hug,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very beautiful bookmark and so many lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Magnolia Lovers.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so cute, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete