Monday, July 4, 2011

TOMIC #5 - Easel Card

Hi everyone,

Today TOMIC #5 is a GO! The challenge this week is to create Easel Card, it's a very fun folding technique, and I love it.
It's not my week but I just had to join in.
This is what I make for this week challenge:


Visit my Magnolia only blog for the details
this card joins:
Just Magnolia -Anything Goes + Shabby chic
Cute Card hursday - Technology (the rocket)

My Magnolia Summer 2011 kit arrived just last week, I just love the space and sport theme, I have a little boy, so it will be a great collection to have.
I can't wait for the new SPORT themed: "The Winner Takes It All" collection to release, the sneak peek is awesome.


That's it, hope you join the fun, please visit TOMIC blog and see what other DT made to inspire your creation.

For an easel card tutorial go to Jodie's blog

hugs from Indonesia,
Irene Daryanto

No comments:

Post a Comment