Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mermaid Tilda on a CD gift box - Creative Inspiration DT card


Hi everyone,
I'm so excited about this post, why? It's my first card as Creative Inspiration DT, and I'm so proud to be a part of a talented DT, and I mean serious talent involved, you should see what the other DT made for this.

The challenge is to make a shaped card, that means no square no rectangle. I'm way beyond my comfort zone here, I dont have any die cuts machine, so this is really a big challenge for me.

I made a round card, with Mermaid Tilda, and then I stick them to a round CD gift box that I found in a local computer supply store.

Stamps: Mermaid Tilda, Banner and seaweed from Magnolia Summer kit, sentiment from Whimpsy (I just love them).
Embellishment: Flowers Primas, Gems Hobby House, Cardboard and ribbon from scraps.
Copic:
Skin E11 E00 E000 R20
Hair E31 E25 E29
Mermaid Tail and shell, Seaweed B95 B91 BG15 BG000, YG03

Hope you like what I made, and please join Creative Inspiration Challenge 42, we got a very yummy prize this week from Fantastic Ribbons, they have a new range of buttons and will be giving the winner a huge bag full of mixed button.

4 comments:

  1. well hun you sure started off with an amazing card,this is just simply awesome hun reallyl ove the detail on this love hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous start to your DT stint Irene. Very inventive considering you don't have any die cut machines (don't know how you survive without them). Love the blues you have used, so watery, and your coloring is beautiful. Congrats on your DT call up and also a huge Congrats on your gorgeous home page card.....love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very precious, beautiful colouring!
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete