Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Australian Tilda


I had this DP from Kaisercraft, It was meant for scrapbooking my recent trip with my girl friends to Australia, but I got caught up and didn't have time to do it.
So I made a card with pocket and put cut out tags and tickets to make it like a trip journal.


Stamps: Australian Tilda, Suitcase + sign, "Bon Voyage", Ticket all from Magnolia Travel 2010 and Sentiment from Tim Holtz.
DP: Kaisercraft Road Trip
Embellishment: Flowers Primas, Brads K I Memories, buttons and chains from stash.

Sorry I forgot to write down copics I use :(

This card is for:
Friday Sketchers 117
Craftin Emma's Store 1 - Anything Goes
The Shabby Tea Room 25 - Old (papers) meets New (stamps)
Die Cut Dreams 63 - Soft shades of Vintage

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Irene

11 comments:

  1. Hello Irene, So you went to Australia... this is a dream of mine since I was a little girl! Your Tilda is so sweet,and nicely colored. Gorgeous paper.
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,this is so cute.Thanks for joining is at CES Challenges.Elisa.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, love the LO & your attention to detail is fab
    Thank You for joining us at CES for our 1st challenge this week, hope to see you back there!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute this is, and I love that it's a pocket card to hold travel ephemera. Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for joining us at DCD with this gorgeous card, love your layout, I only dream of Australia lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week.

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an awesome card! I just love all the elements you've used, so much to look at. Thanks for joining us in TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! I really like your creations and will be back often :)

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers, Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its gorgeous Irene, a lovely scene.Thanks for joining us in the first CES Challenge and hope you can join us again soon!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How absolutely precious!! Thanks for sharing this neat project with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete