Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tilda with Violin


I got this Tilda from Diana, and when Angie put up her challenge for brown and red easel card, I knew it had to be Christmas, and when I look at this Tilda, ideas just fly around my head.
I don't what the card to be "cluttered', I want a simple, elegant card because that's what brown and red is all about.


Stamps: Tilda with Violin, vintage post Merry Christmas, "Merry Christmas from our family to yours" (Magnolia's) and Tim Holtz 100 Collection Odds and Ends ticket stamps (yes, I know I so lucky to get this stamps).
DP: Magnolia and Chatter Box
Embellishment:Flower Primas, Pearl Hobby House, Ribbon from stash.

Copic:
Skin E11 E00 E000 R20
Hair E31 E25 E29
Violin, Shoes E53 E25 E49
Wings W0 W1
Dress R39 R29 R24 R22
Distress ink Antique Linen, Vintage Photo

This card is for:
Angie's Blog Candy Challenge - Brown and Red easel card
Friday Sketchers 113
Cupcake Craft Challenge 102 - distressing
Crafty Pad 82 - Ribbons and Flowers
Stampin' for the weekend 43 - Recipe
Delightful Challenges - distressing
Simon Says Challenge - Sing it baby

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs, Irene

9 comments:

  1. REally lovely Irene, love the image too, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woh, this is so beautiful. And i really love this Tilda, great colouring.:) thanks for joining DC.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring!! thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! I love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Wonderful card!! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad. We have another challenge running over on the I Did It Forum, Would love to see you there xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card i love it! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad! Check out our other challenge over at the I Did It Forum Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Irene! This little Tilda with violin is one of my favorites and I have yet to ink her up. You've colored her perfectly! An absolutely beautiful easel card. Thank you so much for joining in on my blog candy challenge.

    Angie
    www.scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete