Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Made With Love




This card comes out of me missing my boyfriend so much, we use to spend lots of time together, now I'm busy working at night and he's super busy working the entire day. You see my boyfriend is a surgical resident doctor, and he's start his day at 5.30 am (yup, that's right) and home at 9 or 10 pm (yup, that's right too).

Honey, if you're reading this, it's my way of asking more time with you.


Stamps: Oops Tilda, Pasta Edwin, Lace Banner, So Spooky Swirl all from Magnolia.
DP: Basic Grey Olivia (from Martine's Candy, I'm so lucky to win this super cute paper pad).
Embellishment: Flowers Primas, Flourish chipboard Making Memories, Gems Hobby House

I color Tilda and Edwin Black and White, because I love the color and it's my boyfriend fave color hues for photos.
Copic W0 W1 W3 W5 W7 W9.


This card joins:
Magnolia Down Under Challenge 59 - It Takes Two (Tilda and Edwin)
Sketch Saturday 116
Totally Gorjuss 43 - Aqua
Sir Stampalot August Challenge - Bring on the Bling

I think it's my fave card so far, so... thanks for stopping and leave me some love.
Hugs, Irene

14 comments:

  1. Hi there

    What a super card, the monochrome image works beautifully.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene,
    This is a beautiful card. I love how you have coloured the images to look like and black and white photograph.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month,
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Irene! Your card is super cute! I love the black and white colouring of these little cuties. Gorgeous paper too - one of my new favs. I hope your boyfriend sees your post!!
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, I love how you did this Irene!! So fabby!! and I love your teal flowers to go with. So gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing your fabby card with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is so gorgeous! love the black and white images and stunning colours! Hope you get some more time with your boyfriend! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is beautiful love how you kept Tilda and Edwin black and white and the background so colorful, great job !!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, the images look so great in black and white, its so very special. hugs chris xx thanks for joining us in the sir stampalot challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card! Love how you've colored the images!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its my favourite card too, so gorgeous, love the black and white images and the gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot bling challenge.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I really love colouring in shades of grey and youve done it so well! Love the colour of those flowers against it too, amazing! Thanks os much for sharing with us at MDUC xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card with such a sweet image , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! It looks like an old B&W photo, it works lovely in with the colours surrounding it
    Thank you for joining us this week at sketch saturday
    Hope you get more time with your boyfriend real soon
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card you made. You definatly deserved to win at Sketch Saturday. Hope you and your man find more time to spend together. :), Vanessa

    ReplyDelete