Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kiss Me

First.... I want to say:

Happy Independence Day to my beloved Country Indonesia!!

Next.... I want to show you my card, lol.


Stamps: Frog Small, "Kiss me I'm a Prince", Mini Tilda from Fairy Tales and Spring Tree, all from Magnolia.
DP: Magnolia ( isn't it cute??).
Embellishment: Flowers and ribbon from stash, Pin Maya Road.


Copic:
Frog YG03 YG13 YG17 R81 R83
Tree E53 E25 E29 R81 R83 R85


Tilda E00 E000 R20 R81 R83 R85
and lots lots lots of glitter glue from Amos.

This card joins:
Tickled Pink Monthly Challenge - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday 125 - Tree-mendous
Stamp Something - Fairy tale somethings

Thanks for stopping by, Irene

6 comments:

  1. So pretty and creative, lovely images and layout. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Stamp Something Challenge Blog. Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, adore! Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable! I love the scene you have created and your colouring is amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely Irene! I love this magnolia tree. Lovely colouring.
    Thanks for playing at TPS this month. Hope to see you back again next challenge!!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I love the scene you've created! Thanks for joining the Tickled Pink challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! So many lovely Magnolias used so perfectly, great set up!! Thanks so much for joining us at TPS Monthly!!
    stephanne

    ReplyDelete