Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dangling Sea Edwin



First..........


LILLIAN ABRAMS............... DON'T PEEK!!!


This card is for my August Mingle Partner Lillian, who's also the mod for Mingle.
I really want to make a great card for her, and I'm still in Nautical mood ever since my summer kit arrived, so.....

Stamps: from my summer kit.
DP: Magnolia and Chatter Box
Embellishment: Flowers Primas, Ribbon and Lace from stash, Flourish chipboard Making Memories

Copic:
Skin E11 E00 E000 R20 (Do you think I use too much E11? Edwin kinda looks like he's having a sea-sick??)
Clothes Socks and Hat B97 B93 B91 W0 W1
Shoes W5 W3 W1
Rope and Anchor W3 W5 E53
Stickles Artic Ice
Distress ink Antique Linen

This card joins:
Sketch Saturday 114
Magnolia Stamp Lovers 16 - Edwin
The Shabby Tea Room 21 - Blue, cream, white, brown
Papertake Weekly - white and bright
ABC - A is August


Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Irene

12 comments:

  1. awww... what a sweet card! love the magnolia image & the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that stamp is just ALL FULL OF CUTE!!! Love the lace and flower embellies too! Thanks for playing along this week in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Tilda image and lovely card design! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Irene, beautiful card. I love the border you made out of shells and the rope with the knots, so pretty. The colors are beautiful. Edwin is adorable, and nicely colored.
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's great! I love the shells along the side and the coloring looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the line of shells, what a great idea - I hope you don't mind if I "lift" for a future card. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge, please come back again. Cindy2

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! Love those shells! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww.. such a beauty.. Lilian is gonna love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at MSL!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gosh your card is adorable! I absolutely adore your sentiment banner and the chipboard and flowers used to "tie" it. Your coloring job is amazing on that fun image and I just love the layered shells and lace. Gorgeous work! Thanks for sharing it with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a treasure for sure! Great coloring and your blog is AMAZING!! I don't see our link here for the recycling challenge at Creative inspirations though. & I see that you entered our DT call! Good luck and thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's cute. Love the image. Thanks for entering my challenge at creative inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering creative Inspirations challenge pop over to the blog as there is some news for you
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete