Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blue Bubblin' Tilda

It's been a slow month so far, I got a lot of time and there's a lot of challenges that makes my head full of ideas, and I'm trying to keep up with my head.

The sketch is from last week Friday Sketchers and I'm late.
Tilda got wings to make it for a brand new Simon Stamp and Show Challenges 1 - Things with wings and Flutter By Wednesday's - Butterfly, fairy or angel


Stamps: Bubbling Tilda and Sparkling Bubble from Fairy Tales 2010, Heavenly Tags from So Heavenly 2008 (Magnolia).
DP: Sassafras (Blue Boutique and Royal Bliss)
Embellishment: Flower Primas, Brads KI Memories, Gems Kaisercraft, Ribbon from stash, Distress ink in Tea Dye, Stickles Tea Dye and Artic Ice on Tilda's wings to make a vintage feel to it for Bunny Zoe's 3 - Vintage.

It's and easel card for:
MDUC 58 - Easel Cards
Charisma Cardz Challenges 32 - Easel Card
The Stamp Man 3 - Easel Card anything goes


At first I doubt the blue and tea color combo would work, after I put them all together.... It works out great and I love it, it remind me of Indonesian Batik.
Copic:
Skin E11 E00 E000 R20
Hair E31 E25 E59
Dress B91 B95 B97
Wings B000

The Blue is for:
Simon Says Challenges - Summertime Blues
Papertake Weekly Challenges - Something Blue

Tags can be pull out to write sentiment, but I haven't decided what sentiment to put in.
One Tag is for A Crafty Little Place Challenges 51


Thanks everyone who stop by and leave me a lot of love, really appreciate it.
Hugs, Irene

PS: Sorry for the poor quality of photos, I can't seem to upload sharp photos, maybe anyone can help?

16 comments:

  1. OH!!!!!!!!! Isn't she lovely. I just bought this stamp, did not have a chance to ink it. It's sad you were late for the challenge, because your interpretation of this sketch is beautiful. I am in love with your background paper, the richness of it goes so well with your Tilda, who is so delicately colored. Her wings are beautiful. And the tag looks gorgeous.
    Wonderful work
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene....what a wonderful card you created!!!

    Thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Great colors!

    Thanks for joining us a MDUC this week!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, I love how you've distressed the edges of the central circle! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours and think this is just beautiful. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Tilda card is wonderful. Love the bubbles! One of my favorite things to do with my little girls. They are so simple yet hold a special magic that awes us everytime we play with them. Your easel card is fantastic and I'm so pleased to have you with us at A Crafty Little Place. Please come back soon!

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!! The image is beautiful..so is your coloring. Thanks for joining us at ACLP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the colors work perfectly together. This is a beautiful creation. So warm and fun! I love how you did the tag too! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at ACLP:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card! Your work is amazing!
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous! Wow!Stunning! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Love how the tag tucks in!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Irene your picture came out great! I think it shows off this beautiful easel perfectly. What an adorable card, the colors are so wonderful together and the image is just perfect. Thank you so much for joining us with our tag challenge at ACLP this week!
    ~*Joni ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. I just love this stamp too.

    Thank you for playing along at The Stamp Man Challenge

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. MARVELOUS coloring!!! I love the papers too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Irene, what a beautiful card! Love the bubbly detail on the tag! Great idea!! Thanks for joining us at ACLP, be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the new challenge!! Hope you join us again! Nicole ~ ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card! such beautiful papers and details and gorgeous colouring! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete