Monday, July 19, 2010

For The Chef in Me


This image is what makes me fall in love with Magnolia.... Chef Tilda, and when I know there's Chef Edwin I was completely absolutely 100% sure... I must buy them.... both.

And Bev's Sketch really inspire me to set them both together in a card. They turns out really cute, specially with Magnolias DP.

Stamps: Chef Tilda, Chef Edwin, a little yummy text (Yummy Tummy 2009).
Flowers: Primas; Brads: Basic Grey Kioshi; Stickles Icicle (everywhere every edge); Ribbon from Diana; Martha Stewart's Scallop Punch, I added faux stitches all around with Sakura metallic pen.


Copic:
Skin: Tilda E02 E00 E000 R20; Edwin E11 E00 E000 R20
Hair E31 E25 E29
Clothes: Tilda RV000 RV91 RV93 RV95; Edwin B000 B91 B93 B95
Shoes W3 W5 W7

This card is for:
Just Magnolia 64 - Bev's Sketch
Totally Gorjuss 39 - Thinking of You
Fussy and Fancy Friday 15 - Stitches, Scallops, Sparkle

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your time coming here.
Hugs to all, Irene

18 comments:

  1. Irene this card is adorable. I love the soft colors you have used and the little touch of 'bling' on the pink flower adds just the right touch. Great Card!
    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how absolutely DARLING!!! I love these two little images...and your coloring is just gorgeous! Love the DPs and you did a great job interpreting the sketch! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet card this is! Chef Tilda and Edwin are a perfect pair and paired with the Magnolia dp the card is really preciousl. Love the sparkle you added to your flowers - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This is absolutely Adorable!!! I love the colors and your coloring... amazing!!!:)))
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Irene! I love, love those cuties and I can relate to those stamps because I love to cook!
    You did a fantastic job showcasing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so cute, they are!! Love your coloring and layout. Great job.
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just perfect. Perfect little pair! Cute card, great coloring and of course all that stitching, sparkle & scallops rock it! Thanks for playing in at Fussy & Fancy for this fortnight challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is so gorgeous!
    Beautifully coloured and fabulous detail!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card and lovely color scheme. Beautiful Tilda. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I love these to Stamps, and they look great together.

    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh such a sweet card!
    I love it!

    Thanks for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss
    Hope you come and play again soon :O)

    Hugs Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. me again... Love your card.

    Thanks for joining us at F&F this week!

    ReplyDelete