Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Christmas in July


It's my 2nd Christmas card this July, it's really a great way to start making them, maybe I'll join next month Christmas blog hop, and hopefully by Christmas time I already have a bunch to send out.

Stamps: Tilda Santa's little helper (Jolly Mistletoe 2009)
DP: Basic Grey Olivia (Martine's Candy that I won, thanks), Flair Designs Inc.
Flower: Primas; Gems and Pearls: Hobby House; Ribbon, Holly, Mini Pine from my old Christmas decoration; Red glitter glue: Amos.

Here's a closer look on Tilda's coloring and my Christmas flower bunch (I don't know what to call them)


Copic:
Skin E11 E00 E000 R20
Hair Y21 E97 E99
Dress, Hat, Socks R22 R24 R29 R39 W0 W1 W3

This card is for:
Friday Sketchers 112 - Jeanette's

MDUC 56- Christmas in July
Stampacular Sunday 69 - Christmas in July
Polka Doodles 29 - Christmas in July
Christmas Card All Year Round - July Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge 101 - Pastel Christmas

Okay, that's it for now, thanks for stopping by, I'm off to do my card for Nautical Magnolia-licious Highlite Challenge, busy... busy... busy...

Hugs, Irene

10 comments:

  1. OMGOSH your card is amazing!! I love your papers they rock:-) Your flowers are gorgeous and your Tilda is coloured to perfection!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Irene, your card is darling. I love the pearl florishes, so delicate. Paper is gorgeous, and Tilda is beautifully colored.
    Hugs.
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card...brilliant colour work and design! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Irene, what a pretty card. Love the sweet image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my "pastel Christmas" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
    Ps I have candy on my blog if you want to call over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous Christmas card! Tilda is beautifully colored, and I love the papers and embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card for Christmas in July - Thanks for joining us at MDUC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Irene! A beautiful Christmas card. Gorgeous colouring.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this little one looks just like she's waiting for Santa! So cute! I love those papers you've used
    Thank you for joining us at STamptacular!!
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete