Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweet Red Blue White


Even if I'm not celebrating 4th of July, but I definitely like the color combo Red-Blue-White, so I make one.

Stamps: Sweet Tilda (Raising the Ceiling 2010) and "May you day..." (Chasing 2009)
Paper all Basic Grey June Bug ( I just love this collection) I cut out all the flowers (until I get crazy eyes last night) and arrange it around Tilda.
Everything distressed with distress ink in Antique Linen and Vintage Photo to give vintage looks.
Ribbon is bonus from Diana (thanks!)
Doily from my kitchen ;)
Copic:
Skin E02 E00 E000 R20
Hair and shoes Y21 E97 E99
Dress and socks B91 B93 B97 BG000 R29

Challenges:
MBB #9 - Sketch + Red-Blue-White
Just Magnolia #61- Sketch by Bev
Magnolia Stamp Lovers #13- Red-Blue-White
MDUC #52- Something Sweet (It's Sweet Tilda, hope that counts since I don't have any Tilda with food in it, lol, I've got to order one)
Stamp Something - Something Vintage with Flowers
Magical Craft Fortnightly Challenge #18- Flower Power

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I love every comment that you give.
Hugs, Irene.

19 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW.
    Realy great work.
    Hugs Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene; Very pretty card. Your coloring is great. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Tilda. Love how you colored her. Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh the flowers on this are amazing I love what you have done with this card! You have coloured the image beautifully too!
    Simply Stunning
    Thanks for joining us at magical crafts!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mix of flowers on this card - very creative. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge. Cindy2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love the layering effect you have achieved on this cute card Irene. Sweet Tilda is colored beautifully as well. Good luck in the challenges.
    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layering effect you have achieved on this cute card Irene, and Sweet Tilda is colored beautifully. Good luck in the challenges.
    hugs
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card I love the way you have layered all the flowers and lace. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your card is fabulous Irene, stunning colours and the flowers are fab...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, Irene! Beautiful job coloring this sweet Tilda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card I love the Tilda image and all the flowers and embellies are fab
    Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Love the little red and white striped socks and slip under her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh your Red White and Blue card is amazing!! I really like your flowers they really stand out!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh I love all the colour and fun you've managed to fit onto your card - Beautiful job!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card you have made...it truly has a retro feel!
    Hugs to you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE all the fun things on your card! Great job.
    Kathy Gerace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Irene,what a masterpieces stands here on your blog ,thanks for sharing!I am a follower directly because I do not want to miss anything of you!
    Hugs,Celia.

    ReplyDelete