Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MBB Challenges week 4



Magnolia Birthday Bash Challenges really gives me back my mojo, I'm so excited, can't wait for Saturday (not just because it's weekend ha..ha..ha..) for new challenges and create something that really makes me happy..... basically anything to do with Magnolia stamp on it. And do you see the Wedding collection on Diana's store? I could just scrape all my savings for that (really....)

MBB challenge me to make easel card which I love since the first time I'm making it (that makes this one the 2nd time) and Tilda stamp I've NEVER use. This Pink Tilda in striped tights had been in my stash and I haven't got any inspiration to ink it up, so I know it had to be her.

Stamp: Pink Tilda in striped tights from Pink 2008, Spooky Swirl from So Spooky 2009, "a gift from the heart" from Raising the Ceiling 2010.
Paper DCVW and stash ( do you see the violet metallic card stock I use? it's from local company in Indonesia, nice right?) distressed using scissor and distress ink, also i go over the swirl and sentiment with glitter pen from sakura.
Copic:
Skin E11 E00 E000 R20
Hair E53 E25 E29
Dress and tights BV000 BV11 V17, YG03 YG13 YG17

This card joins:
MBB Challenges week 4 - easel card + never use Tilda
Friday Sketcher
Totally Paper craft - more than 1 fold
MDUC - polka dots
Magical crafts for nightly challenge - metal

21 comments:

  1. Hi Irene, gorgeous card! Love the strong colors! Beautiful coloring!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along this week with TP. Your card is fab, gorgeous colours and your colouring is just perfect
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love the design and how your rolled the corner of the paper. Great job for the MDUC - thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so rich and vibrant and beautifully colored. Love how you did the corner. This card just makes me smile from ear to ear! Great job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card I love your colors and your
    coloring.
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Irene
    gorgeous card, luv the colour combo its stunning, great easel card, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This really pops! I love the colors together!! Great card!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe you had not inked this Tilda she is my favorite! Okay I only have 2 at the moment LOL!! I think you did a wonderful job with the challenge your color combo is so eye catching. Now I will go get started on mine for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card with a really rich and vibrant colour combination. You've coloured Tilda beautifully.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Magical Crafts.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card--I love the colors, glittery swirls, and cute Tilda! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Irene, and that violet metallic card is stunning.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Magical Crafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya Irene

    gorgeous card I love your colour combo and fabulous colouring, thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Irene, I'm with you...anything with Magnolia stamp on it will make me happy too! Your card is super cute and so so beautiful. Love the purple and green color combo and your coloring is wonderful! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. I love those colors.... AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us over on Quirky Crafts with your pretty card, hope you will also join the new challenge tomorrow.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. All your cards are fabulous Irene and you have linked this one to Quirky Craft's Girlie Challenge, could you just confirm so we know for sure, thank you!!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card, the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for taking part in the Magical Crafts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card, love the vibrant colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is such a beautiful card!!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete