Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Edwin and Tilda Pirate... Shiver me timbers


When I found out Simon Says challenge this week is Pirate theme, I just knew I had to do it, I LOVE Magnolia's pirate collection, and I want to make a dark version of Edwin and Tilda, with color combo: Red like blood and Black like death, but they're so cute it's hardly "dark" at all.

Stamps: Edwin and Tilda Pirate, Pirate note, Barrel, skull and anchor, Mini skulls all Magnolia's
Paper: Basic Grey and Magnolia's, Treasure map I search on the internet and print it out, rip it, crumple it, distress it.
Copic: Clothes, hat, shoes on Edwin and Tilda: W1 W3 W5 W7, R22 R24 R29, E31 E25 E29
Skin E02 (Edwin) E11 (Tilda) E00 E000 R20
Hair YR21 E15 E19 (Tilda) Y21 E97 (Edwin)
Barrel E53 E25 E59 E49
Skulls W0 W1 W3

There's also a lot of fun things about pirate if you look through search engine, do you know there's Pirate name generator? And guess what..... my pirate name is Nona Anya Grey and my ship name is Miss Artirio Deep Ocean, pretty cool huh?

Anyway, this card joins:
Simon Says Challenge - Shiver me timbers, Thar be a Pirate
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #30 - Arianne's sketch

Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day.
Hugs, Irene

9 comments:

  1. I hope these cards cheered you up. They're both delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card! Love the treasure map! Great job on your coloring. Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red sequins are groovy :) I like the treasure map too!

    Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards , love the sequins

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful darlin, love the colours you have chosen, the images and embellies are fab too, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card with lots of fun coloring here Irene :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card :-) I love the images you used ,, sooo cute, Tilda and Edwin make such lovely prirates eh !! :-) I love the papers and embellies too ,,, perfect ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challeneg :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh dear your coloring is so wonderful ..berapa lama belajar warnai say...copic nya banyak yaa hehe aku hanya ada 20 an....mahal siih di Jerman...oh ya your card is amazing..you are a talented lady...hugs...I am now your follower...hugs...

    ReplyDelete